As a socially responsible company our core values centre around being connected to the earth and connected to global communities. We are passionate about respect for nature and the planet as well as caring about our fellow humans.
We genuinely believe that business and eco-friendly activities can go hand in hand and always look to have the smallest impact on the environment that we can.
We engage in fair trade with our artisans, local manufacturers and suppliers to ensure they receive a fair income and are empowered to be able to make the choices they want to make for their own family’s health, lifestyle ad wellbeing.
We work only with producers and businesses that meet the following conditions:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- No child labour or forced labour is tolerated
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive, are paid for, and are within the law
- No discrimination whatsoever is practiced
- Regular employment is provided, where applicable
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- Capacity is built throughout the supply chain
- Fair trading relationships are in place
- Sustainable use of raw materials and limited/offset negative environmental impact are key to business operations